SEED Training Programmes
A green building is one which uses less water, optimizes energy efficiency, conserves natural resources, generates less waste and provides healthier spaces for occupants, as compared to a conventional building. Considering the tremendous benefits that it offers; green building concept is gaining major importance in Pakistan.
Pakistan Green Building Councils (PGBC) rating systems launched since 2016 had made rapid strides in the Green Building sector. These rating systems have been successfully applied in Pakistan. With the growing demand for Green Buildings, there is a need to enhance the knowledge of building professionals on Green Building concepts & equip them on the Green Building rating systems.
Till date, Pakistan GBC has conducted several Green Building Training programs across Pakistan and trained professionals on green building concepts.
The main objective of this training programs is to impart knowledge on Green Building concepts and share best practices in Green Buildings.
• Introduction to Green Buildings
• Sustainable Architecture & Design
• Site Selection & Planning
• Water Conservation
• Energy Efficiency
• Building Materials & Resources
• Indoor Environmental Quality
• Green Building Case Study
• Discussion on documentation
Benefits to Participants
• Exposure to Green Building Design Strategies
• Certificate of training
• Exposure to Green Building Case Studies
• Acquire Knowledge on PGBC Green Building Rating Systems
• Get equipped for facilitating green building certification
• Get equipped to appear for SEED Pro Exam
• Hands-on training on Green Building documentation